RomoScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for the Website

Go down

Suggestion Feedback

Suggestion for the Website I_vote_lcap100%Suggestion for the Website I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Suggestion for the Website I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion for the Website I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suggestion for the Website I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion for the Website I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Suggestion for the Website Empty Suggestion for the Website

Post  Cobra Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:40 am

Hey guys this is my suggestion how to make the website a bit better.
I think that we should turn the home page into a actually home page not forums, so like the home button will take you to a page that has a message saying welcome to romoscape blah blah blah whatever you wanna add owner is flavius w/e. Then on the right a Staff list and on the left Top poster lists so Top poster going down. Then underneath the main message a xat chat box for new people to communicate and get to know the staff and people better more without always having to be on the game.It would also maybe get people to be more active on the forums.
This is just my suggestion you dont have to do it.
Cobra
Cobra
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

https://www.youtube.com/reezgaming

Back to top Go down