RomoScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get our stats data back

3 posters

Go down

Get our stats data back Empty Get our stats data back

Post  Baj Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 pm

I just started the server and have been playing the server for 2 days (almost solid Razz) and all our things are gone. Its harsh that my weekend has gone to waste. Could we write the stats down and retrieve our stats or is it too late. I hope not Sad

Baj

Back to top Go down

Get our stats data back Empty Re: Get our stats data back

Post  Cobra Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:04 pm

baj321 wrote:I just started the server and have been playing the server for 2 days (almost solid Razz) and all our things are gone. Its harsh that my weekend has gone to waste. Could we write the stats down and retrieve our stats or is it too late. I hope not Sad
Its too late because were not using the same source we are obviously sorry for you losing stats but its worth it for having the server better and if you've only been playing for 2 days and got your stats good then why are you complaining 2 days is nothing bro with the school holidays coming up(wether your in school or not) your not going to be extremely busy so you could get them back easy. Also its not as simple else we would write them out again because a char file is pretty complicated on a 562 server , its quite messy unlike a 317 or 508. I'll see if flavius can go into the old source and go to the savedgames files and drag your char files into the new one but thats probably all we can do.
Cobra
Cobra
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

https://www.youtube.com/reezgaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Flavius Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:41 am

Cobra wrote:
baj321 wrote:I just started the server and have been playing the server for 2 days (almost solid Razz) and all our things are gone. Its harsh that my weekend has gone to waste. Could we write the stats down and retrieve our stats or is it too late. I hope not Sad
Its too late because were not using the same source we are obviously sorry for you losing stats but its worth it for having the server better and if you've only been playing for 2 days and got your stats good then why are you complaining 2 days is nothing bro with the school holidays coming up(wether your in school or not) your not going to be extremely busy so you could get them back easy. Also its not as simple else we would write them out again because a char file is pretty complicated on a 562 server , its quite messy unlike a 317 or 508. I'll see if flavius can go into the old source and go to the savedgames files and drag your char files into the new one but thats probably all we can do.

Uncorrect, all accounts will be restored 2 mins after I post this.

P.s. Gimi an Internet!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Flavius
Flavius
Owner
Owner

http://Romoscape.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down