RomoScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Players

3 posters

Go down

More Players Empty More Players

Post  Baj Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Is this server always going to stay this small? I think if advertised a little more, on youtube or other places this could be one of the most popular servers there are! i would gladly help advertise. I have spoken to Flavius about this matter and he said things still need to be done, however I'm wondering are the things done now or shall we wait for the 317 server to come out. I just created this topic to see if it was time, and if not a place to post when it is time Smile

Thanks for your time Baj321

Baj

Back to top Go down

More Players Empty Re: More Players

Post  Cancel Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 am

Good question, the 317 is going to be out fairly soon(within a week) and we haven't been advertising a whole lot because well... we don't have many people to contain the community. we are still hiring staff and developing to make the server more of an experience. good question and i hope i answered your question with enough information.
Cancel
Cancel
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Flavius Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:59 am

baj321 wrote:Is this server always going to stay this small? I think if advertised a little more, on youtube or other places this could be one of the most popular servers there are! i would gladly help advertise. I have spoken to Flavius about this matter and he said things still need to be done, however I'm wondering are the things done now or shall we wait for the 317 server to come out. I just created this topic to see if it was time, and if not a place to post when it is time Smile

Thanks for your time Baj321

This is possibly the most sense that has came to me in a while.

Advertising now.

EDIT: Will Advertise after I get back, Going to get Taco Bell and gonna go to a birthday party to say what up...
Flavius
Flavius
Owner
Owner

http://Romoscape.tk

Back to top Go down

More Players Empty Could I Have a go?

Post  Baj Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:34 am

I was wondering whether, when appropriate, I could have a go at some youtube video's to advertise the server, i.e. a tour of the server and maybe show off the specials and prayers. I'm eager to pratice my skills with video's and find it quite tricky to find a topic to base it on. I will obviously show you the video first, and if it isn't up to standard I will strive to make it better.

Baj

Back to top Go down

Post  Flavius Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:46 am

baj321 wrote:I was wondering whether, when appropriate, I could have a go at some youtube video's to advertise the server, i.e. a tour of the server and maybe show off the specials and prayers. I'm eager to pratice my skills with video's and find it quite tricky to find a topic to base it on. I will obviously show you the video first, and if it isn't up to standard I will strive to make it better.

Sounds like a plan.
Flavius
Flavius
Owner
Owner

http://Romoscape.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: