RomoScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I suck at naming topics just read kthxbai.

Go down

I suck at naming topics just read kthxbai. Empty I suck at naming topics just read kthxbai.

Post  Cobra Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:33 am

hey everyone thank you for reading this well my friend nexia on xbox is really good at mw2 and trickshots and stuff like me but lately hes been recording i was wondering if everyone could please go and check him out and sub or something hes really amazing Razz also i thought that some of you guys should listen to proper awesome music instead of bullshit like justin beiber Razz so go to every single 1 of these songs.
Skrillex - Kill everybody - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Skrillex - Rock n Roll - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice sprites - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dubba Johnny - Home VIP - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
La Roux - In for the kill (Skrillex Remix) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Freestyler - Cracks (Flux Pavilion Remix) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12 Planet - Reasons (Doctor P Remix) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip - Sick Tonight (Doctor P Remix) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There is many more but you'll be gored out of your minds with all of these songs and they will massivly stimulate you , you'll probably pound your head against your wall Razz
My Mate Nexia's Channel - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cobra
Cobra
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

https://www.youtube.com/reezgaming

Back to top Go down