RomoScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 suggestions

2 posters

Go down

317 suggestions Empty 317 suggestions

Post  Cobra Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:20 am

Staff whips (Red = Owner + 30 strength bonus)
(Gold = Admin) + 20 strength bonus
No Mod Whip
Staff Capes
Owner Cape = Slayer cape (t) but owner crown instead of slayer symbol
Admin Cape = (Not sure there is already a custom for this.)
Mod Cape = Same with Admin cape and owner cape except blue
None of the capes have equipment bonus

Re-organized for Flavius xD

Last edited by Cobra on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Cobra
Cobra
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

https://www.youtube.com/reezgaming

Back to top Go down

317 suggestions Empty Re: 317 suggestions

Post  Flavius Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:59 am

Cobra wrote:hey everyonei know its a bit early for 317 suggestions but i thought if you think there good they can be done before cancel finishes it. anyway suggestions for 317 but its like custom stuff which will be easy for 317's i was wondering about coloured whips? like red whip (owner whips) for you and cancel? gold whips(admin) and i wasn't considering about mod whips because there like players but yeah i was suggesting that red whips are like lime whips on near reality like there really stronger than normal whips and like gold whips for admins are like lava whips there quite stronger than a normal whip and also special capes like i know theres a owner cape that has like slayer cape but instead of slayer symbol it hasa owner crown and has like 3 little spikes down near the bottom of each side and admin cape is like goldish and has admin crown and mod cape is like blue with mod crown? but yeah these are just my suggestions. All of whips and capes are incredibly easy cause if you just download a custom modual they will be there so you just put them in the source or client w/e then all you'll have to do is change the strength and stuff in items.cfg for the whips and it would be done so yeah please consier everyone especially cancel.

- Cobra

Please, Review your post before you post it, grammer is not so good and please learn how to format a paragraph.
Not trying to put you on the spot but it is hard to read, try to use bullet points "•" for each suggestion... makes it a lot more organized.
Thanks, Flavius.
Flavius
Flavius
Owner
Owner

http://Romoscape.tk

Back to top Go down