RomoScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to connect

2 posters

Go down

Unable to connect  Empty Unable to connect

Post  Zero Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:11 pm

I'm aware that there are similar topics to this (i.e threads under the same name), however I feel the need to create a separate one myself because my problem is slightly different to theirs. When I use the webclient (or the downloaded one) it shows the connecting to server upload bar, but it never actually 'goes up' and incessantly flickers.After a while, it turns into a blank space.

Can anyone help?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Unable to connect  Empty Re: Unable to connect

Post  Flavius Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Ying wrote:I'm aware that there are similar topics to this (i.e threads under the same name), however I feel the need to create a separate one myself because my problem is slightly different to theirs. When I use the webclient (or the downloaded one) it shows the connecting to server upload bar, but it never actually 'goes up' and incessantly flickers.After a while, it turns into a blank space.

Can anyone help?

Please try again, This usually means the server is down, If this happens and your not sure just go to the Rune locus page and find our server, should tell you if it is up or not
Flavius
Flavius
Owner
Owner

http://Romoscape.tk

Back to top Go down