RomoScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better more Details Rules

2 posters

Go down

Better more Details Rules Empty Better more Details Rules

Post  Cobra Sat May 07, 2011 2:09 pm

I Realise I shouldn't say these are the rules but they should be they are very deatiled and great and took me ages to make.

RULES
It is your DUTY to follow each and every one of these rules, If you fail to comply - you will be punished.

01.OBEY ALL STAFF! - This means you do whatever a staff member tells you to do. NO exceptions.
02.No Scamming - This means you do not trick or influence another person, into giving you their wealth.
03.No strong language - This means if you swear, you are fully eligible for punishment.
04.No Racism/Prejudice Discrimination - This means you are not allowed to insult any culture or religion.
05.Do Not Influence others to break rules - This means you may not encourage another person to break any
rule.

06.No Begging - This means you will "never" continuously ask somebody for something, Especially Staff.
07.Do Not Auto Type or Click - Do Not us a auto clicker or typer it is a type o cheating and it may lag yourself out
08.No Advertising of any kind - This includes mentioning any other online game "except Runescape" You may not send a Private message to somebody.
09.No Lying to staff - This means you must always be truthful when speaking to a staff member. This includes Donations, as well as anything else.
10.Use Common Sense - This means, if you think you are doing something wrong, don't do it.
11.No harassment - This means if somebody tells you to get away from them, you leave them alone (Verbally).
12.No Spamming - This means you may not talk consecutively at a fast pace, this becomes annoying.
13.Absolutely no bug abuse - This means no using glitches in any way - THIS INCLUDES INVISIBILITY.
14.Be a good Citizen - We have created a community, and we will not tolerate any bad qualities that a person demonstrates to his/her community.
15.Absolutely no Account Sharing - This means, nobody should ever be on your account except you, or a staff member.

STAFF PUNISHMENT CHART

Jail + Running Laps + Time
Strong Language [10 Minutes]
Spamming [10 Minutes]
Abusing a Bug "Unintentionally" [20 Minutes]
Disrespecting Staff [20 Minutes]
Lying to Staff [15 Minutes]
Harassing People [15 Minutes]
Auto Clicking or Typing [10 Minutes]
Disobeying Staff [20 Minutes]
Influencing Others to Break Rules [15 Minutes]

Mute Punishment + Time
Moderately Spamming [1-3 Days
Moderately Abusing/Exploiting a bug [1-7 Days]
Moderately Disrespecting Staff [1-7 Days]
Moderately Lying to Staff [1-7 Days]
Moderately Harassing People [1-7 Days
Moderately Influencing People to Break Rules [1-5 Days]
Mentioning Other RuneScape Private Server Names [1-5 Days]
Moderately Insulting Romoscape [1-7 Days]

Ban/Ip-Ban Punishment
Major Bug Abuse/Continuous
Major Distrust Towards Staff "Lying"
Major Harassment Towards a Person
Major Influence Towards Others Breaking Rules
Mentioning/Advertising Other RuneScape Private Server's
Scamming Players for Items
Scamming Owners (Involving Donations)
Majorly Insulting the Server
Threat to the Server
Cobra
Cobra
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

https://www.youtube.com/reezgaming

Back to top Go down

Better more Details Rules Empty Re: Better more Details Rules

Post  Flavius Sat May 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Umm, I like some of these but I will also review this later and make edits because I truly don't get a sht for some of them, no offense.

Other wise, Good work.

-Flavius
Flavius
Flavius
Owner
Owner

http://Romoscape.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobra Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Flavius wrote:Umm, I like some of these but I will also review this later and make edits because I truly don't get a sht for some of them, no offense.

Other wise, Good work.

-Flavius

Thank you for your feedback I realised some of them were not needed but I like to go into detail you may remove whatever ones you want to make it to your standard.
Cobra
Cobra
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

https://www.youtube.com/reezgaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down